Establishment of a reliable in vitro liver models for drug screening remnants challenge with respect to the withdrawal of hepatocyte spheroids growth and adapt to
You are Here :
- Home »
- pcra »
- 3D culture of functional human iPSC-derived hepatocytes using a core-shell microfiber
- Cleavage of cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein H aggravates myocardial hypoxia reperfusion injury in a hepatocyte-myocardial cell co-culture system.
- Clinically relevant CYP3A4 induction mechanisms and drug screening in 3D spheroid cultures of primary human hepatocytes.
- Spheroid culture of primary hepatocytes with short fibers as a predictable in vitro model for drug screening.
- A simple method for isolation and culture of primary hepatocytes from Salvelinus leucomaenis (White-spotted Charr)
assay kits cannabis assay kits creatinine assay kits dna.hrblock.com dna block dna doe project dna gacha life dna h&r block dna testing dna testing for ancestry dna tests elisa kits china elisa kits distributor all over the world elisa kits distributor list elisa kits for chemokines elisa kits for covid 19 elisa kits manufacturer in india hepatocyte culture collagen hepatocyte culture medium hepatocyte culture protocols hepatocytes cell culture hepatocytes culture human hepatocytes culture mineral assay kits msd assay kits pcra pcrb pcr covid testing pcrdfans pcrecruiter pcrfy stock pcrichard&sons pcrichard credit card pay bill pcrichard pay bill pcrichardsandsons pcrm pcr test pcr test covid pcr test for coronavirus pcr test for covid 19 pcr testing pcr testing for coronavirus pcr testing for covid-19 pcr unit pcrx stock